ASUS M4A78 PLUS-only for ATI Video Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty-The-Cat

Beta member
Hello All,
can someone help me out here, I have been looking for a while, and I can't find out if the ASUS M4A78 PLUS motherboard is for ATI cards only, it is an SLI board. Here's a link with the specs:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

it says- "ATi CrossFireXâ„¢ Ready", "ATI's CrossFireXâ„¢ boosts image quality along with rendering speed, eliminating the need to scale down screen resolution to get high quality images. CrossFireXâ„¢ allows higher anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, shading, and texture settings. Adjust your display configurations, experiment with the advanced 3D settings, and check the effects with a real-time 3D-rendered previews within ATI Catalystâ„¢ Control Center"

Thank you, in advance.
Rusty

AMD chipset, so it won't support SLI. But you can still use an nVidia single card.

This is true.. ^^ also he can use a "two-GPU on one card" configuration.. like a 9800GX2 or GTX 295 (I don't remember the jargon name for that o_O)

I just saw he was talking about "two-GPU on one card" configurations. Didn't really register that he was only talking of nVidia. Again, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom