ATI Catalyst 9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
ATI Catalyst 9.5

Brand new ATI Catalyst 9.5 drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Linux are out today. Grab then if you need them!

AMD has delivered a single unified graphics driver that has received WHQL certification for both Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Delivers full WDDM 1.1 WHQL certified support under Windows 7 on the ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series, ATI Radeon HD 3000 Series, and ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series of products

I'm having an issue with this one. The driver seems to be working, but the CCC is screwed.

When I try to launch it I get "Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

I have downloaded it from two different sources and have tried multiple installations. I am running Win7 64-bit.

Any ideas, people?

Roll Back the driver. ATi and nVidia drivers are being updated via the WU once the releases have been tested to work properly with the Build.

Driver is working fine... just the CCC is screwed. I'll keep checking back to see when it is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom