Will GTX 280 work with my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as everything fits I'm fine.... Now I have to worry about overheating... Any suggestion? (btw this is my first time building a desktop, don't want to selfbuild everything, so if anyone comes up with some good suggestion or see any problem, plz feel free to tell me)

If you can, you should cancel the order, and make up an excuse, you can make a way better build here for the same price.

Yea, if you could cancel the order you would save A LOT of $ building it yourself. I built my first computer few weeks ago. It was fun and I saved a lot of $ compared to if I were to buy a computer from Dell/HP/etc.

Keep in mind if he has his heart set on a Dell that is fine.

If you decide you would rather build we are here to help.

thanks everyone, i think ill stay with Dell right now, im really scared to build a computer that wont work or anything like that, im just a 14 years old, and i only know little about computer and stuff. but i will build my next computer cuz i know its a lot cheaper.

If you're not sure about how it would work to build a computer, there are a lot of guides out there, and we're pretty learned and can help you. But it's up to you mate, either way works. :p

If you decided to take building a shot, let us know, we'll help you out.

only thing I would be worried about is if the Dell uses the Dell only PS, if it does that Corsair might be an issue. Nice PS though, I have it in my system.

Dauntae

There is a psu on newegg designed for DELL upgrades specifically, but this might be for dell cases that dont hold a normal size psu or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom