ASUS or ABIT Motherboard??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought because of its size, it doesn't fit all motherboards...that's what Zalman says I think...

yeah the zalman is like 109x109x62 I believe...that's pretty damn big circle you got there...ya gotta worry about it fitting in length and width wise...make sure no capacitors or transistors are in the immediate area of it......Immediate meaning 109mm from the socket lol that's barely under the size of a 120mm fan so you can get an idea of how big that thing is

yeah it is really big now that I think about it...the only good thing about this fan is the fact that it is universal...so I can fit it to almost anything...but how about other good fans for about 30 american, 40 canadian, or less...I know I've asked this before, but no one had really good suggestions for me yet...so tell me what would be the next best thing in that price range...thanks.

"Finally someone else see's that ASUS is slipping....ASUS sucks man.....if you speak taiwanese then you'll have no problem with tech support otherwise you are screwed."

Yeah, I'm going with Abit next time. My "quick installation guide" was in like 20 languages. Extremely brief installation explanation. They didn't mention to screw the mobo in with the plastic screws instead of metal ones, which gave me my first problem.

They didn't mention to screw the mobo in with the plastic screws instead of metal ones, which gave me my first problem.
man that sucks, I've never had a mobo that's needed the plastic risers before =/ maybe I should do it with my next board just for the hell of it and sheer safety lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom