Thinking about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guy's while I side emphatically with hikaricloud on this matter I won't tolerate any one bashing another member for there choice of computer shop bought or home built, it's his money his choice we are not here to judge we are here however to educate and learn.

If there is any more flaming or bashing of his choice i will lock this thread and give any one who continues to do so a infraction - understood?

thanks for the help guys! best buy opens in about and hour and 13 mins so ill go as soon as it does. Cant wait to get back into pc gaming.

Alright enough is enough. Options were given. He didnt want them. He said he picked it up when the store opened. End of story. Since he got what he wanted and there is no need for further discussion as all the information about what he wants to do with the PC is answered and all the options present i am going to close the thread.

Blizzard if you wish to have it reopened to further the discussion PM me and i will open it again. But i see no need to carry this further. As Saxon said, it is his money and his choice in what he does. Since he made his decision there is no further need for the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom