these should work right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry for posting again, i just want to get an opinion on a change i was thinking about making.

ive currently selected this mobo

Newegg.com - ASRock A780GXH/128M AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards

but i took a look at this mobo and it seems to be just as good but 10$- and free shipping

Newegg.com - ASUS M4A78 Plus AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards

it looks like this mobo would support all the stuff i had picked out originally which is listed in the 1st post but does it look like its better? i looked in the manufacturers page and it says it should support phenom x4's just like the asrock when i upgrade in the future and xfire.

and also ive opted to spend 15$ more for the 1066 pi blacks which should also work right?
Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

Are you still going after the 7850 build?

If so, why don't you put 37 dollars towards the x3 720 build, if you don't mind throwing in some more cash? That would be the best way to optimize.

idk if that mobo in the combo, supports xfire though. if it does then i wil try to put the extra money on that if the combo is still there when i get my money

then in the probable case that i do miss out on that combo, would the asus be better than the asrock in any significant way?

The ASRock has a better chipset...

How about this. When you are absolutely ready to purchase, we can check out the current combo deals and such to see what we can work out, alright? If we have to rework the build a little, we can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom