3DMark Vantage Feature Tests come up Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you do. I tried to run it and I got a Graphics and CPU Score but it won't give you a 3DMark score. They said they made it so features are a requirement to run now to get a score.

I have never had to run the feature tests to get a score.
i have ran vantage atleast 50 times

tastegwsig4.jpg

I have never had to run the feature tests to get a score.
i have ran vantage atleast 50 times
I'm with you on that. Unless there's a newer/patched version that requires it, I'm certain you don't have to have them enabled to get a score.

I'm with you on that. Unless there's a newer/patched version that requires it, I'm certain you don't have to have them enabled to get a score.

You don't have to have them enabled. But you do need to meet the minimun requirements. When the score is produced one of the factors involved is, everyone is running the tests at 1280x1024. So if you can't run 1280x1024 then you can't be scored.

You don't have to have them enabled. But you do need to meet the minimun requirements. When the score is produced one of the factors involved is, everyone is running the tests at 1280x1024. So if you can't run 1280x1024 then you can't be scored.

Oh then this would make sense. What about if you run the test at a different resolution than that?

I ran on Performance just now and this is what I got:
Weird.jpg

A 3DMark score doesn't really matter, since I still got my CPU and GPU scores, I was just confused.

BTW, I did re-read it and it said it is NOT a factor, not NOW a factor. Whoops, my bad. :freak:

If you run the test using a different Preset, that your monitor supports, then you can get a score for that Preset. You should be able to run the Entry Preset, here's my Entry score :D

ORB - Compare

e68600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom