Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
well whatever card i upgrade to next it ill be Nvidia...i just don't see myself switching to ati...not that i hate it or anything. I believe they're great as well b ut its just a personal choice...same reason for why i can never go back to amd!

I get whatever is decent bang/buck and allows me to clock the nuts off it.
Which is why I just bought a 4890 :D 1ghz daily clock here I come

Had a 260 192, 280, and 260 216 55nm and I've got to say they just aren't as fun to clock as ATI cards. Also having to purchase separate waterblocks for them is a huge factor as well :/ I'm still using the same waterblock that I had on my 7900GT!

I get whatever is decent bang/buck and allows me to clock the nuts off it.
Which is why I just bought a 4890 :D 1ghz daily clock here I come

Had a 260 192, 280, and 260 216 55nm and I've got to say they just aren't as fun to clock as ATI cards. Also having to purchase separate waterblocks for them is a huge factor as well :/ I'm still using the same waterblock that I had on my 7900GT!

maybe if i had time i would do all that...
but i've been stayin simple with basic light oc's recently

I updated the OP with what I felt were the correct positions for the HD 4890, HD 4770, and GTX 275. Please feel free to debate otherwise as this list can be changed at any time and I admit that I based my decisions on only a few reviews that I saw for each card.

Looks good..

GTX 275/HD 4890 are same performance, but the lower price of the HD 4890 makes it the winner.. HD 4770 seems right, but I'm not sure if beats the g92 GTS though

I wasn't sure if it beat the GTS g92 either. Those can be switched easily if someone can find some benchmarks regarding those 2 cards. So you think the HD 4890 should be above the GTX 275 since it has a slightly better price/performance ratio?

Well since this about sheer performance, I'd just leave it where it is.. because if we did a Price/performance one, the HD 4770 would be at the top.. and most of the top ones would be at, or close to the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom