3DMark Vantage Feature Tests come up Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam'n Systems

Veteran Techist Member
Well I just bought 3DMark Vantage and I can't get a 3DMark Score because I can't enable Feature Tests.

I have it all on Entry and when Feature Tests are checked, I get this error:

"Minimum Required Resolution not Supported"

I can't even do ANYTHING on "High" because it says 1280x1024 is not supported.

Is there any way to fix this? I feel I just blew $20 on nothing. :(

-Kyle

I am running v.1.0.1 (Just installed it). I seen the Hotfix but I read it as the Hotfix was just the 1.0.1 update, and not an update for 1.0.1 as it said if you don't have Vantage installed, just download 1.0.1

I am on a 32" TV but I run my display at 1360 x 768

FYI, you don't need to run the feature tests to get a score. Just disable them in the options. It will run the 3 or 4 graphics and CPU tests and still generate a score for you.

kinda off topic, but its about your display.

you should get a decent 24" monitor with 1920x1200 resolution or so, it would look much better than the 32" 780 tv you have imo.

just my 2cents

FYI, you don't need to run the feature tests to get a score. Just disable them in the options. It will run the 3 or 4 graphics and CPU tests and still generate a score for you.

Yes you do. I tried to run it and I got a Graphics and CPU Score but it won't give you a 3DMark score. They said they made it so features are a requirement to run now to get a score.

kinda off topic, but its about your display.

you should get a decent 24" monitor with 1920x1200 resolution or so, it would look much better than the 32" 780 tv you have imo.

just my 2cents

I had a 24" Monitor but I wanted a TV for my bedroom with a wall mount so I could watch CNN at night in bed and my dad offered me a deal I couldn't give up on his 32"

Also, I never play games any higher than my current resolution, usually even less so I had no purpose for 1920x1200
See thread here for pictures of my current, and old 24" setup:
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/i-m-back-building-new-system-207384/index2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom