New flash drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
I could not think of anywhere else to put this other then in Off topic and this seemed a betterfit.

I need a flash drive for transfering files from my laptop to my desktop (large files, 1gb to 10gb)

Unfortunetly my external hdd is packed because im moving, so, i need a 16gb flash drive. I want to spend as little as possible. I have been looking at this one:
NCIX.com - Buy Patriot Signature Dash 16GB USB2.0 Windows Readyboost Flash Memory Drive W/ Retractable Port - PSF16GDUSB In Canada.

It seems decent, i can price match it for $35. Is there anyother drive for around the same price or cheaper that you think would be a better choice?

I found similar ones on newegg for a little bit less.

I'm gonna pick one up as well.

You may check at local stores such as Target or Big Lots (or whatever you have in your area) as they often have deals... .or they charge WAAAY too much.

Our Staples store is charging $20 for a 2 GB stick still...

^this morning i stopped by bestbuy, futureshop, walmart, and staples and all of them were 50+ and + tax. No tax from ncix, only shipping.

^thanks for the recommendation, but after school i stopped by office depot just to see if they had anything. They had a duracell 16gb for 40 including tax, so i could not refuse that. Yeah i know it is duracell, but i don't need that best. Thanks though guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom