Someone explain the x58 stuff to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep changing because I love new hardware and I love to overclock. Ive just recently or about 6 months ago started to learn how to overclock... and now I can't wait to get new hardware to overclock... I build for the overclocking and benchmark experience..

also the biostar t-power motherboard.. it is a great fsb motherboard but it lacks in some settings.. setting the ram mhz is kinda bad.. it wont let me set my ram lower than 876mhz... besides there are probably better boards with more settings that can provide a much better and stable overclock..

my q9650 cant get past 3.88ghz stable... I'm remailing it in hopes i get an E0 and hopefully an easy 4+GHz.. if thats not what I get if the processor is a good revision then it has to be that my motehrboard wont allow me to set my ram low enough for a stable overclock...

Depending on the results from the new cpu when it arrives if my motherboard is inhibiting me of not... I'll probably sell off my two computers and build a new one for the pleasure of having a newer system and learning about newer hardware and overclocking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom