2 more questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus

Daemon Poster
Howdy,

I have 2 questions reguarding hardware and software:

1. What formats do DVD-ROMs support? Are they able to read and write dvds as well as cds? A list would prove helpful.

2. A friend of mine is able to talk over the internet via headphone/microphone whenever he plays stuff like Dark Age of Camelot. What is that called (I fogot!)? And where can I get it?

Ok, so, technically that's 4 questions....nobody is perfect.:rolleyes:

Mannnnnnnn.....ok, a suggestion on a drive that does everything? And What about the other question?

Regulus said:

2. A friend of mine is able to talk over the internet via headphone/microphone whenever he plays stuff like Dark Age of Camelot. What is that called (I fogot!)? And where can I get it?

Thats called VoIP, Voice over IP, I believe:confused: Kinda was introduced awhile back, sucked and now has be resurrected and finetuned:) AT&T now offers it I think:confused:

Also, you know MSN Messanger does the same thing, I don't know if it works in games though, never tried it.

look for Teamspeak its pretty cool :) especially playing multiplayer team games.

Using msn to chat while playing games usualy lags... plus everyone starts talking to me lol - I recommend Teamspeak, although, Ventrilo and Gamevoice are some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom