D0'h

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can imagine how temped you are to ope them all but it's wiser to just go one and leave the others closed for resale. Only one problem, which one are you going to open? :p

i can imagine how temped you are to ope them all but it's wiser to just go one and leave the others closed for resale. Only one problem, which one are you going to open? :p

Put them on a very sensitive scale, which one weighs more? haha.

Measure the ambient temperature inside each box by making a very small hole, then you will know which one runs coolest :D

how about use a steam cooker to take the sticky part of the tape and check which one oc's the best, then apply a very thin layer of clear on the tape again, and put it back lol...

how about use a steam cooker to take the sticky part of the tape and check which one oc's the best, then apply a very thin layer of clear on the tape again, and put it back lol...

Heh, i thought about this. All 3 are from the exact same batch, so odds are they are pretty much identical.

Even if one does overclock better it might be what...a few MHz. Just use a sophisticated selection process of "eenie-meenie-minie-moe" and sell the other two..haha

I'm going to put all 3 in the litterbox tonight, and whichever one the cats dont crap on, thats the one i'll open. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom