*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

^ yes, like rankings.

thanks. didnt even notice :) feels good to be in the 3k club. your not too far off from it too ;)

Knowing how little of a life I have, I'll have it in the new few days. ;)

I can try to throw some rankings in there. Let's get a few more times and I'll update again, with rankings. I have to tweak a few of the i7 titles anyway, some of them just say core i7 instead of having the 920 at the end of it, lol.

EDIT: I added rankings to the spreadsheet, I'll try to upload it to the forums tomorrow...so get me some PI times to update with! ;)

I did a SuperPI Run on x64 and I got the exact same score on the X2 5000+ as I did on the X2 4600+

Oh well.. but I think at this point its cheaper to get the top AMD PI score than Intel one... so I'll probably get a PII soon (job)

Oh well.. but I think at this point its cheaper to get the top AMD PI score than Intel one... so I'll probably get a PII soon (job)

It wasnt easy to get those times just so you know.....gonna need a really good board, very good cooling and lots of voltage.

And remember, Apok had water cooling to get to 4ghz on his 940. :p

Speaking of which, I have to grab the aftermarket HSF soon...rican, what's the difference between the s1283 and the s1284EE? Is there any?

and that's all she wrote boys and girls......i can't get it any further lol

Nice one. Make Slaymate pull out one of his backup scores. :)

After my Thesis is handed in I will give it one more run.

thanks....it's this dang P6T that's keeping me back, my idle temp at that speed is 44c ...so it can't be the chip...

And remember, Apok had water cooling to get to 4ghz on his 940. :p

Speaking of which, I have to grab the aftermarket HSF soon...rican, what's the difference between the s1283 and the s1284EE? Is there any?

Yup i did boot at 4ghz once but couldint get stable for crap.

basically looks is the only difference...some people say the 1283 cools slightly better but meh...i like the 1284 more personally.

^^ Fair enough. I'll look into them when I'm going to grab one.

Updated the list, added rankings.

Back
Top Bottom