Gaming Computer Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I have no idea what i7 is or anything.. can someone explain that to me haha? whats a sig? haha im a noob

Wow thanks a lot Camatose!! yeah i'll definitly check into this..
does it handle games and such pretty well? cause it seems like an incredible deal compared to the XPS 630 or Area 51 750i and maybe even better quality

well, i can play crysis on all high settings with nice fps....so it can play just about any game on high settings ...........that's with the GTX260 not the 9800+.....yeah the quality is much better as well.

yeah no problem! we like to help out as much as we can around here hahahaha.....i'm sure you'll need a lot more, but trust me...building your own system is really fun...and gives a great sense of pride when it all works out great

Alright one more quick question, if i buy all of the parts that you have listed comatose, do i have to worry about anything other than assembling it? is it recommended to have someone assemble it for you? and how much would a company such as HP or Dell try and sell this type of computer for?

You are getting the best deal for your money with this build. Don't soil the parts by getting it from HP or Dell. They overprice AND use crappy proprietary parts that have huge quality issues.

The only thing you have to worry about is assembling it, then installing the OS on the hard drive. It's easy enough to do on your own, and there are plenty of guides out there if you need help. Or we can help you, either way. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom