Status
Not open for further replies.

Seria

PC Cutie ^_^
Just a quick little question... or two:

(A) Sound blaster Audigy 2 zs

(B) Sound blaster Audigy 2 zs platinum

(C) Sound blaster Audigy 2 zs platinum pro

1.) What is the difference between them?
I have gone to their web-site
http://www.soundblaster.com/products/Audigy2ZS_platinum_pro/
to try to find out, and, unless I missed it, they donÂ’t tell ya.

My primary concern is this: I want that card, I DONÂ’T want that ugly-gobby-nobby thingy that comes with it. So here is my second question that will(should) answer my first:

2a.) Is (A) the same card that comes in (B) and (C)?
Cuz if so, then I am just gonna buy (A).
2b.) (B) comes with something that (A) does not. (Some software, the “ugly-gobby-nobby thingy”, etc.)
2c.) And then (C) come with something (B) does not.

Anyways, please help me.

I think you missed where it shows the platinum with a 5.25 bay and the platinum pro with an external device... as the card goes, they're all the same

might try giving it more than 20 minutes to see a reply on your post :D

"I DONÂ’T want that ugly-gobby-nobby thingy that comes with it"

Nor do I, when I get a decent sound card. I believe, then, that the choice you want is "A". B is better that A, and C is better than B. They both got the external device (or "ugly-gobby-nobby thingy" to you. lol) B and C probably do come with software that A does not come with. Basically get choice A.

If I am correct, the Audigy2 ZS, and the Audigy2 ZS Platinum are exactly the same card. The only difference between the two is the live drive that comes with the Platinum version. Now C (Audigy2 ZS Platinum Pro) is not the same card, the imputs on the back of the card are different, and I think they control the external drive. All the junk that you would normally plug into the back of your card, is plugged into the external drive it comes with. But over all I think they are ALL 24bit cards, and I think the sound quality is exactly the same, your just paying more for extras. Also, the Audigy2 ZS card can be purchased alone, and if you ever feel the need, you can purchase the live drive as an add-on to the Audigy2 ZS card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom