What MMORPG are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never tried Rapplez.. Looks fun just never have time. Nor have I tried GW. The market is pretty much flooded with MMORPG's, not saying that they are all good by no means.

What ever happened to the MMORPG's that weren't so much for graphics, but more on gameplay? *sigh*

I've been playing WoW for almost 2 years now. Before that, however I did have some good times with some friends in RuneScape and some other online games, too.

Currently playing WoW, Level 80 Night Elf Warrior and Warlock on Chromaggus.

I play WoW now, because of a friend. she nagged me to get it for monthes, and now that I'm finally playing it, i'm somewhat enjoying it.

I left EVE online for it. Which I miss to an extent, I may go back to EVE online.

Been playing Age of Conan for the past year. Before that I played EVE online for 3 years. I'll stick with AoC until The Old Republic comes out.

Will be playing world of warcraft... When I can get enough points up for a free game card! Should be a few days. ha

My girlfriend and I have been playing Ether Saga. It's...not for men I must say.

If your into anime I guess maybe you'd like it? I dunno.

I tried out Cabal last night, it's somewhat fun... a bit repetitive. Ragnarok just doesn't feel the same anymore. Maybe it IS time for that Ragnarok 2 :/

Anyone play EVE Online or Maple Story maybe? I'm just trying to find a free online game I can play with my girl friend until I can build her something to play decent games on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom