Processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intels are great for multimedia, and it was just a joke. Im not saying they are bad cuz i got a p4 3.2 for my dvd recording and other multimedia. Im just saying that AMD's are better for gaming. Look at the other posts and you will see.

thanks a lot nubius now everyone thinks im insane .. by da way.. short post for ur regular standards isnt it?
heheh no pronlem...and I didn't realize that so many people recognize me for my long ass posts :p You're like the 4th person to comment on that whenever I have a short post. I type fast....I use it to my advantage :D

Nubius not writing an entire book for a reply? My eyes must be deceiving me! :p

Nubius not writing an entire book for a reply? My eyes must be deceiving me!
bah! See what I mean? :p

You people know you love my long and informative posts.....I'm almost to 1000 myself ag! And most have been long and full of info for those poor folk who are going through what I've gone through a hundred times..damnit this is already getting long huh? Well I aint gonna let it happen! Later!

I am an AMD fanboy, and I am absolutely in love with my processor! If gaming is your concern, I don't see why anybody would get anything but an AMD64.

Which is what I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT.....grrrrrr....I didn't know hardly anything about AMD at the time I got my junk, and found out AFTER my stuff arrived.

Regulus said:
Which is what I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT.....grrrrrr....I didn't know hardly anything about AMD at the time I got my junk, and found out AFTER my stuff arrived.

It looks like we all make mistakes when buying expensive hardware one time or another...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom