please system specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

derrmc

Banned
If you ask a mechanic something about your car, would'nt you tell him what kind of car it is?

Nope, I like to live on the edge. Just kidding, I agree one hundered percent. Another thing is when someone writes that certain specs are not necessary, well if you took the time to tell us they are not necessary then you can take the time to post them plus they may be necessary, so just include it anyway.

killians45 said:
Nope, I like to live on the edge. Just kidding, I agree one hundered percent. Another thing is when someone writes that certain specs are not necessary, well if you took the time to tell us they are not necessary then you can take the time to post them plus they may be necessary, so just include it anyway.

We have had our different opinions, but thank you killians45

people just dont think. that would like me telling someone "Hey I need you to go out and get me a say.... fuse and not say what its for or what its rated or what kind of fuse. Ridiculous. Well, back to programming this CIMplicity crap.

killians45 said:
people just dont think. that would like me telling someone "Hey I need you to go out and get me a say.... fuse and not say what its for or what its rated or what kind of fuse. Ridiculous. Well, back to programming this CIMplicity crap.

Here we go again, CIMplicity crap. I have never known a programmer that wasn't an asshole. Are you mad at the world or just mad at me?

lol, sorry didn't mean it to sound like that. I think ya might of misunderstood. CIMplicity is by GE Fanuc. Its a programming language that I had to learn. Uses PLC's and points. I went to school as a network engineer and got hired to work on the networks PLUS had to learn programming and dread having to work on it. CIMplicity is used mostly for factory networks. Setting bits (vitual or real points) and extracting data from them. I guess I'm just not used to CIMplicity, but if ya ask me the name CIMplicity is misleading ;) Anyhow, sorry about that didn't mean to sound mad or anything, but guess it'll get easier as I learn the ins and outs of CIMplicity.

anyhow, sorry about that am guessing you thought I was saying this stuff was to simplistic for me or something. unfortunatley its actually called cimplicity and seems anything but simple sometimes. There ARE something I like about it, like some of the interfaces and making it easier to accomplish a few things, but seems like alot of it is also backwards to what I would think. ESPECIALLY trying to communicate between VB6 and CIMbasic. SQL is easy to talk to, thankfully :) whew, time for me to go home. Got to love a job, though, were I have time to do stuff like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom