question about the egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have two different types of shipping for free items. Lately, I've seen more free UPS 3day, but there's an "egg saver" shipping that's 3-7 days sometimes.

Stick everything in the cart and see what it offers.

most likely it will be the 3-7 day shipping hikari is talking about. when i have orderd games with the eggsaver shipping it does take 7 days to get to me. so if 3 day shipping is not that much more then i would fork over the extra $15 for it. and when they say 3 days they mean 3 days. eg, if you order on monday it will get to your house on wed or thursday. depending on where you live of course.

most likely it will be the 3-7 day shipping hikari is talking about. when i have orderd games with the eggsaver shipping it does take 7 days to get to me. so if 3 day shipping is not that much more then i would fork over the extra $15 for it. and when they say 3 days they mean 3 days. eg, if you order on monday it will get to your house on wed or thursday. depending on where you live of course.

newegg shipping is awesome.

I ordered a game, it had to be shipped across country. They shipped it late so they had to air mail it (the option usually cost a ton if you select it) at the cost of 3 day shipping. most companies would of just made you wait a week or two to get it.

3 days to them means 3 days. (unless you order at like midnight or on a sat/sunday...)

well i already ordered, but the items that i had to pay shipping for was the 3day ups, so i was kinda wonder if like all the items will be with 3day ups or like the items i paid for will be 3day and the free shipping will be a week.

lol its confusing, im just so excited to build it

well i already ordered, but the items that i had to pay shipping for was the 3day ups, so i was kinda wonder if like all the items will be with 3day ups or like the items i paid for will be 3day and the free shipping will be a week.

lol its confusing, im just so excited to build it

it'll all come in like one to two big boxes all together. they usually don't ship stuff separate unless it's coming from 2 different warehouses. Case and monitor will come in separate boxes..and games usually come from somewhere else too.

have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom