Your favorite keyboard and mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbinnerarity

Baseband Member
Right now, I'm currently looking for a new keyboard and mouse. I've been using some old dell stuff for a while and I really need something else! So I'm probably going to be buying the keyboard tonight, but my question is....what is your guys favorite keyboard and mouse?

Any favorite brands?
Any particular feel?

Just whatever makes it your favorite...I wanna know. I'm only going to be spending about $70 for a keyboard so if anybody could help me out it would be appreciated...thanks!:D

The usual favorite is the G15, and that seems to fit into your price range.
The benefit is that it has light up keys, 18 programmable keys, and a small LCD screen that can be used for seeing who is in vent, your cpu temps, and stuff like that.
If you don't want the LCD there is the g11 that is slightly cheaper and is almost the same thing, except it has more programmable keys then the new version of the g15 (same amount as the old).
Logitech also has great customer support, so don't worry about that.

Also, rather then buy from newegg you can buy from amazon if you choose to get the wave board recommended above.
Amazon.com: Logitech Wave Keyboard: Electronics

Cheaper, free shipping, and usually no tax applied. (depends what state your from).

The g15 is great, but it really depends what your using this mouse and keyboard for, if its for gaming, then you definitely need a nice high dpi mouse. The g15 is a nice keyboard and i have heard the razer tarantula is also a great keyboard, but to be honest any good keyboard will do, it's really only the mouse that will make a significant difference for your gaming expierence. The mx518 is a great budget mouse or the g7/9s which are great, but razer have some nice new mouses that have even higher dpi if you love sensitivity like me.

fav mouse: Razer Lachesis

This mouse is not really for people who palm a mouse, for that go with a logitech mouse.

Fav keyboard: Razer lycosa.

Ditto for the Lachesis. Super sweet mousing with all the sensitivity you can handle.

As for keyboards, I haven't found a fave yet. I had a MS Comfort Curve that I really liked, but I got this Saitek Eclipse because it is backlit (and was $20). I don't swap out stuff very often, so I will stick with what I've got for a while.

i personally dont own a g-15, but if i were to buy a new keyboard that is what i would get. in the mmo i play every single person always talks about how great the g-15 is aswell on alot of forums i have visited. and im currently looking for a keyboard, if i could afford a g-15 i would get one, but ill probably end up going with a cheaper keyboard since ide rather have a more expensive mouse.

as for as a mouse goes if i were to buy a new one i would deff go with a g9 like baron5 suggested. i am quite partial to the microsoft wireless mouses though, i have owned 3 of the same exact mouses(wife seems to break them fast) and they work great, altho after my wife breaks this mouse i will be going with the g9

The G5 is a great mouse and cheaper than the G9. I have never used the G9, but it looks oddly shaped to me.

Can someone explain to me why anyone would want a wavy keyboard? I'm not saying your tastes are bad. I just don't understand this. It seems like it would throw me off. Anyway, I've got a G11, and it is good. I think the blue looks better than the orange of the G15 anyway. I don't think I really have a need for that little screen anyway.

^the wave is less straining on your wrists for prolonged work (part of an ergonomic work place], i personally hate wave because i pretty much only game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom