incredimail

Status
Not open for further replies.
It puts something called " incredifind" in your IE registry settings....each time you enter a wrong URL in IE you are redirected to incredifind.com or something. It is detected as syware by some programs

Ooh, I'm gonna get rotten tomatoes thrown at me for this (lol) but I've been using Incredimail for two years, and I wouldn't be w/o it! I've never had any problems with it, and have never come across or even heard of incredifind?
As for it being an OutLook clone.....hmmm, I beg to differ! I wouldn't use OutLook again if someone paid me!!!! lol

None of my spyware programs detect it as such.

I love it, I'll sing it's praises forever!!!!! lol
You can dl a free version, and if you find you start getting problems, then simply unistall it! It's not gonna do anything to wreck your system. Thousands of people use it all over the world, if there was a major problem with it, I think we'd all know about it by now?!

Of course, this is just my opinion......lol

xxxxxxxx
Mina

I've used it once or twice. Its more fit for like a five year old or something with the pretty colours and the animations. And its a pain in the ass to uninstall if you decide to. It leaves all sorts of things. and besides that if you dont pay for the full verison you get riddled with ads.

i been using incredimail for years now i never had a problem with it its realy user freindly try it if you dont like it bin it

NeoNemesis said:
Its more fit for like a five year old or something with the pretty colours and the animations.

lol some of us like pretty colours & animation in our emails!!!! some of us are really big kids at heart that like a bit of fun!!! :D

But, everyone to their own!!!! ;)

Sorry Crickett, but doesn't look like you're gonna get a straight answer!!!! The world is divided on Incredimail!!!! lol

xxxxxxx
Mina

For home use - I would say sure, go for it. But for business, when you need reliability, i'd go with OE or something else.

I use both Incredimail n' Outlook 2003.

I would agree with ADZ that incremail would be great for home use .. Mail friends etc ..
For official use ..i would prefer to stick with Outlook.

N' also incredimail is a little heavier in terms of it's memory footprint.

Thanks folks... I was looking for some different responses. I'd never use something like this for business... I believe business e-mail should always be professional. Now, home stuff... I have to agree with MistyMina... some of us definitely are just big kids at heart. I'm one of them.
Thanks for the replies... I just might give it a try... hey worst that can happen is I have to format my HDD! LOL

crickett : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom