When will the GTX 295 be in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor= AMD x2 5200+ @ 3.19 Ghz (stable)

Graphics Cards= 2x Pny 9600gt Sli

PS=

Case=

Sound=

Cpu Fan=

Motherboard=ASUS M2n-e Sli (nforce)
i lolz'd

what's this and who may I ask are you?

and as far as this subject goes, unless you say my age (17) and just plainly don't have the funds for SLI285's *cough* I would go that route, or just one for now (as in a single GTX285 is still a beast) and maybe by time you'll want a second the GT3xx will have something to float your boat.

To nVidia's claims of "twice as fast"...

although that'd be friggin awesome I'm gonna say mahhh :rolleyes:

usually just hype as it happens everytime a new "hot" architecture or revision is about to be released, I must say though on paper both teams offerings are looking pretty d@*m good atm :cool:

you guys have to realise he wants to be upgrade proof he has an nvidia board clearly. so going nvidia allows sli later on. he cant do xfire later on if he chose to.
actually he said this would be on an i7 build later on didn't he? This means can can have either, crossfire or SLI.

I have heard current gen so many times it just doesn't mean anything anymore.

actually he said this would be on an i7 build later on didn't he? This means can can have either, crossfire or SLI.

I have heard current gen so many times it just doesn't mean anything anymore.

but he might not have the i7 yet.

all i do know is if some one asks you to recomend some sli set ups i dont recomend an ati set up if they want sli.

but he might not have the i7 yet.

all i do know is if some one asks you to recomend some sli set ups i dont recomend an ati set up if they want sli.
I was simply seconding someone else's suggestion to go for a 4890 instead, they are an overall better card. He could always crossfire these too if he wanted to later on since he will be getting his i7.

Processor= AMD x2 5200+ @ 3.19 Ghz (stable)

Graphics Cards= 2x Pny 9600gt Sli

PS=

Case=

Sound=

Cpu Fan=

Motherboard=ASUS M2n-e Sli (nforce)

Idk what you're trying to say, but that sucks dude. I actually hated me asus m2n-e sli board. I could no absolutely no stable overclocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom