Lag problem with the graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was more thinking an update, which you would have put back on after the reinstall, has changed something, and as your gpu is older, it can't handle it.... Even with it being new.

Only way to test that would be another reinstall, so tht's last resort.

Hope someone else can jump in on this, cause I don't know..

Well from looking at your Pic Aero isnt even on. That is the Windows Basic theme. So Aero isnt playing a factor in this.

That really looks like a Driver problem. Get Driver Sweeper.

Run that and remove all nVidia Drivers. After that install the latest set of driver for your card from nVidia's site.

thx for your reply and yes i will do wat u have suggested but i have done this in the past but using the nvidia utility software to remove drivers

hi i have uninstalled drivers and reinstalled them but nothing has helped ermm i don't want to reinsatall the windows again just because of this problem so my question is where can i get old drivers for my graphics card just to rule out if the drivers is causing this

You re-installed Windows and tried to update your mobo drivers? What do you mean by tried? Can you list your full system spec's as then we could point you to the proper files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom