*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

It's getting late but I'm sure I can run in the 8's :D

pi9140.jpg

That time is seriously bad-***. That will probably put you in first. That is if they ever update the list...:(

Yeah the d0 sure can get some nice clocks with a low vcore.

Edit: Slaymate is currently in 3rd but I have no doubts that his cpu will take 1st down.
Just let me have 1st for at least 24 hours. :)

hahah i wanna see what's "hiding" behind that CPU-Z window :p

Hehe I agree ;)

On topic - I'm having trouble with my i7 :\ I haven't put a whole lot of time into overclocking yet but I can't even get it to boot at 4GHz now. I don't know what the problem is. I bumped my vcore up to 1.5v to see if it just needed a lot of juice but that didn't help at all. I had my qpi up to 1.4v. My ram was underclocked and at 1.65v I would post fine, no issues, but then the instant it started to load windows, it restarted. No BSOD or anything, it would just restart and POST again and restart when it hit time to load windows. Any suggestions?

what i'm running right now is vcore 1.336, and everything else on auto with a BCLK of 200 x21.....

Hmm I'll try some more. I wish I had my settings written down from when I had it at 4.2. I can't remember what I did.

hmmm.

i was able to load windows and run prime95 with just a touch over 1.4 at 4ghz.

I know for my board the max qpi is 1.35V

How much are you underclocking your ram?

i have 1600 but it seemed to work best around 1200 for higher clocks.
Speedstep disabled?

Speedstep is definitely disabled.

The max qpi it lest me put for my board is 1.85v lol

My ram isn't underclocked too much I have the multi set at 6 I believe which would put it right at 1200 with a 200 bclk. I have 1600 ram too.

oh i see. Well i just tried doing a simple overclock to 4ghz by putting the bclk at 200 and the vcore at 1.4 and the memory multi at 8. I left all of the other voltages on auto and i actually almost booted windows. The loading screen was just about to switch but then i would get a bsod. It seems my board likes to pick its own voltages better. I need to figure out which one will stabilize it long enough to get a superpi run out of it though

Back
Top Bottom