Need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, and would that graphics card that you suggested fit into the antec 300? i was reading the reviews and people were saying that it barley fit. just checking :)

alright, and would that graphics card that you suggested fit into the antec 300? i was reading the reviews and people were saying that it barley fit. just checking :)

i own the antec 300, this is my 2nd, the biggest card on the market will fit in this thing.

alright, well i was also kinda looking for a case that maybe had some LED's or a window. Have any in mind?

alright, well i was also kinda looking for a case that maybe had some LED's or a window. Have any in mind?

case choice is total preference,

but here are a few general rules to follow when buying a case:

1)make sure the W x H x L is good enough:
last thing you want is a case that is too narrow for your heatsink, or too short for your video card.

2)make sure it has decent cooling options:
atleast 1x 120mm rear fan, but look for more, 1 or 120mm+ more front panal intake fans
and a top panel fan is really usefull too as well as a side panel fan.

3) ease of use:
will it be ease to work with? does it have tooless bays, or removable tray, these are nice to have and can save you alot of time with installation, but they are not as important as the above two.

front panel options: usb ports/ led display / ect these are also nice to have.

things you dont want when seeking your case.
one with a built in psu (most of the time the psu is junk,....dont use it unless otherwise told the psu is quality)
sometimes too much flash or bling bling means stay away.
dont buy a cheap plastic case.....dont do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom