When will the GTX 295 be in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erebus

Baseband Member
It's pretty much sold out everywhere right now, so has there been any word on when it'll be back in stock? And how much was it when it came out? $500?

imo you are better off orderign yourself 2 275's will run faster and is just abotu the same price as the one 295. as well the 275's will oc much better due to being there own individual cards.

Those cards on Newegg just say auto-notify for me, so it must be sold out. Besides, I only buy from EVGA.

Umm...so are dual GTX 275s significantly better than a dual GTX 260 setup? To be honest, I prefer single card setups so the 295 is ideal for me. I would go for the dual 285s, but I don't have $700 to spend on video cards right now.

Btw, when were the 275s released? I didn't even know they existed until you just mentioned it.

Hey, when is the GT300 expected to come out?

What card would you guys recommend as a fill in until that card is released?

Don't double post, there's an edit button at the bottom right of each post.

The 295s must have just went out of stock, weird.

Not sure when the GT300 stuff is coming out. What do you have currently?

I'm currently using an 8800GTS, but this new card will be on a whole new i7 build.

Do you think dual GTX 260 Core 216s are the best value in terms of price and performance out there right now to hold me over until the GT300 and DX11 are released? (at least one year)

Thanks and sorry for the double post.

I wouldn't get dual cards if you aren't going to keep them...would be a waste of money. You could just get a single 275 to tide you over for now I would imagine.

I'm currently using an 8800GTS, but this new card will be on a whole new i7 build.

Do you think dual GTX 260 Core 216s are the best value in terms of price and performance out there right now to hold me over until the GT300 and DX11 are released? (at least one year)

Thanks and sorry for the double post.

well the 275 is half of what a 295 is. and because the gpus are crammed onto one card they clock much much better and do perform significantly better then a single 295. the duel 216's will be just under the performance of one 295. the 275 is said to be faster than the 280 due to its 55nm die. also the 275 even matches the 285 in some titles until resolutions of 2560x1600. right now the 275 by evga is the number one selling video card on ncix.com atm.

NCIX - Video card, graphics card.

i am really likign the evga 275 super clocked at 244 with out rebates. with rebate goes down to 234. NCIXUS.com - Buy EVGA GeForce GTX 275 Superclocked 648MHZ 896MB 2.376GHZ DDR3 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDTV Out Video Card - 896-P3-1171-AR.

So a single 275 Superclocked will hold me over good for at least a year on 1920X1080 resolution?

Also, where's a good place other than eBay to sell the card once I upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom