Looking for cheap Stable board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

melioz

Baseband Member
I currently have a half fried Evga 790i Mobo, It has tri sli, but i realized i will never need more than my single 9800gx2. I am currently running ddr3 at 1333mhz stock, and a q9450.

I am on a small budget and am trying to get this rig running again, here is my first choice for something that looks like it would support my hardware.

NCIX.com - Buy Intel BOXDP45SG Skyburg ATX LGA775 P45 DDR3 2PCI-E16 2PCI-E1 3PCI SATA2 eSATA 1394A Motherboard - BOXDP45SG In Canada.

Anyone think i would notice a performance difference? Or perhaps you know of a better budget gaming board.

Thanks.

of you are looking to upgrade then i would go for the 790i ftw and yes it is teh enwer board. it often occurs that older hardware when discontinued becomes more expensive.

Im not sure either of those boards support DDR3. Thanks for linking me them tho.
Didn't register the part about where you mentioned ddr3, in this case you could go with the EP45T series, which i have heard overclock very well, go wit the ud3L hikari linked. Don't go wit the 780i, its best to stay away from the nvidia chipsets unless you want to use sli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom