gaming computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the 260 is better. I don't know why he recommended the 4770 to you. Really, unless you are on a very tight budget, you should not buy anything less than a 260 core 216 or 4870 in a gaming build.

And yeah, after you take out the 4770, you are down to 804. Add 180, you're up to 985. Then add 100 for vista and that is the budget of 1085. But if you add in the MIR, he'll be able to afford a wireless card as well, and he'll be good to go.

Edit: Uh, just go with baron's build. i7 > bluray burner.

Yeah the 260 is better. I don't know why he recommended the 4770 to you. Really, unless you are on a very tight budget, you should not buy anything less than a 260 core 216 or 4870 in a gaming build.

And yeah, after you take out the 4770, you are down to 804. Add 180, you're up to 985. Then add 100 for vista and that is the budget of 1085. But if you add in the MIR, he'll be able to afford a wireless card as well, and he'll be good to go.

Edit: Uh, just go with baron's build. i7 > bluray burner.
Unnecessary quote, quote has been changed, sorry guys.

Yeah, I was on the posting screen before you made your post, so that is why I said that, but yeah, he should go with your build definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom