Lag problem with the graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.

aman113

Solid State Member
hi i have benn experiencing lag when some thing is moved on the screen this lag only appears when a window is moved over another window. There is another problem when i close my game and next time i switch the computer on the resolution is automatically changes to 800x600 but orignally i have set it to 1680x1050 and this is geting really anoyying.
Plz note i have uninstall and then installed the latest drivers for my grpahic card. The graphic card is NVIDIA GeForce 8500

Do you have the latest set of Video Drivers installed?

hi thx for your reply i have all the latest drivers installed. The full story is my old card was making this buzzzing noise and was lagging as well so i called up the insurance company they replaced the card so the noise has stoped but the lag is still there and i have tried many times installing the latest drivers after uninstalling the old drivers but nothing seems to slove the problem

Hmm, yha.. That shouldn't happen at all.... Very vtrippy though.

When did this start? It seems like somethings fighting for your gpu.

Would Vista AREO cause this? If its a recent issue, could you try a restore before, i'm thinking maybe An update tweaked a visual setting the 8500 can' keep up with. Like a direct x 10 thing.

For the record... theses are just wild thoughts.

i don't think its window aero doing it i have recentley reinsattled the windows due to get rid of that noise i have mentiond before and thats when all started but shoudn't the lag aways as the graphic card has been replaced. I have also tried updating my mobo drivers but that hasn't helped and i don't really know wats causing this. If i can't sort it out then the last option will be to call insurance company but then agian that why i pay them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom