gaming computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acdcxx

Baseband Member
hello folks, i came here once to get info,and i did so,i came back hah,anyway my freind needs a new computer gaming,he has a price rang of 1085,he needs monitor and os and wireless adapter,so ideas and help would prove helpful.thanks :)

he plays world of warcraft,call of duty,same stuff as me,thats why hes my freind haha,anyway a hd widescreen around 19-24 inchs would do fine.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100277L Radeon HD 4770 512MB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies
Newegg.com - ASUS VW224U Black 22" 2ms(GTG) Widescreen LCD Monitor w/ HDCP Support 300 cd/m2 1000:1 (ASCR 5000:1) Built in Speakers - LCD Monitors
Newegg.com - Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - LG Black 22X (CAV) DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD+R DL 22X (CAV) DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 22X DVD±R DVD Burner - CD / DVD Burners

Comes to $904.05 after shipping. Then you get 60 bucks back in MIRs.

You can throw in a Core Contact for cooling purposes, would make it easier to overclock.

Newegg.com - Sunbeam CR-CCTF 120 mm Core-Contact Freezer CPU Cooler W/TX-2 - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

Will make the total (with shipping) $944.05.

Also, you can save about 80 bucks if you don't get Vista, and just get the Win7 RC for free.

EDIT: Forgot a wireless adapter...any of these would be good. I have the Rosewill RNX-N100, it's great. But the cost went up recently.

Be a little more clear when you reply. Are you saying he already has that card? If so, that is a better card than the 4770 I linked you to, and will work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom