Need Expert advice on on PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefsfan

Baseband Member
ok so im looking to buy a gaming pc, and I found one for $500. I know a little bit about parts and what not, but im no expert like the people the frequently visit this website. So please look at the specs below and tell me it i should buy this computer.

Windows Vista Ultimate
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
512 MB Nvidia 9800 GT Graphics card
160 GB Western Digital Hard drive
It's got 6 USB ports in the back.
It has a wireless network adapter already installed

those are the specs that were in the ad.

please take time out of your day, and help me out

thanks alot guys

It's ok the ram is adequate for vista but probablly a poor overclocker and gamer. strive for an and 720 tricore with a 4830 for graphics, 4gb of ram. I would spec one up for you but I am on my itouch

Pretty much the only thing left is the operating system which you can get through various means.... If your a student you can get vista for cheap or windows server 08 for free, then the less legal means or $90 to buy a copy of vista your choice.....

Nicely done hikari :) you made my predictio come true :)

Lol, thanks.

You can also pick up Win7 RC for free, it will last until June next year. By then the full version will have released, so you can save up money to buy it then. :D

oops, your right lol!
one more question, since you really know what your talking about, do you know any good guides that will show me step by step how to put together my own pc. that would be alot of help! thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom