CMSTORM PROJECT: Scout Military Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnpctech

Daemon Poster
CustomPCMAX.comBanner.jpg

coolermaster.sponsorship.jpg

Nate (CustomPCMax) and I have been given a new mission.

We have only 2.5 weeks to build a military theme "Scout" Gaming Rig for CM Storm's display at the Computex Show.

The Scout arrives at Mnpctech's Workshop. It's an awesome case. It's gonna be hard having to give it up once it's finished! :D

cmstorm.casemod.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com1.jpg

cmstorm.casemod.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com2.jpg

cmstorm.casemod.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com4.jpg

ahh can't wait to watch this project develop, you all do some amazing work.

What are your current ideas, going to go with the classic camo pattern? might be cool to add a crosshair over the fan grill at the top.

You have no idea how much I am looking forward to this. But man, you are taking on a lot of projects at once, eh? :p

You have no idea how much I am looking forward to this. But man, you are taking on a lot of projects at once, eh? :p

Remember who you are talking about... they don't call him "Overkill Bill" for no reason :D

I am very excited to be able work with Bill on this project. To have this system head to Computex is an unbelievable honor.

It tells you a lot about Bill's reputation too... CM trusts him to get a nice mod done in a matter of a couple weeks. This should be an interesting and fast moving mod to watch!

You mean legendary "Overkill Bill" ? Holy crud...

I dunno about you.. but I just want his workshop - by the looks of it , I could get my work done 10x faster with that much space and easy-access tools. Lol.

Thanks guys! only 2.5 weeks to get this one out the door! gotta move fast! :eek:

If you want mobility, the scout's handle is brilliant.

CM STORM logo. Storm is Cooler master's high performance sub brand, like what SVT is for Ford

cmstorm.casemod.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com6e.jpg

Heres the concept for the front Cooler Master chose. I'm making a front grill, using 2 of the "eye of the storm" designs from the CM Storm logo. I may change things a bit, just cause I'm like that... if time allows of course

cmstorm.casemod.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com6d.jpg

1/8" thick "smoked" acrylic sheet
cmstorm.casemod.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com6.jpg

cmstorm.casemod.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com5.jpg

Using 2x 120mm Radiator Template to position. You can download your own Radiator templates

cmstorm.casemod.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com6a.jpg

Using band saw to cut the "smoked" acrylic
cmstorm.casemod.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com6b.jpg

cmstorm.casemod.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com6c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom