Movies on new LCD...help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
updating your system and loading in Media player 10 has probably overwritten a codec. try updating your codecs and see if that fixes it.

dvds work fine everywhere else. i dont think its a codec issue because it occurs with all video formats.

there is only a limited number of things it could be. doing everything listed below will lead u to a solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
first uninstall all codecs or codec packs u have installed. and uninstall all media players u have, unless its one recommended below.(except do not uninstall your DVD media player, that one is different and does not apply)

players ok to use - Media player classic, Zoomplayer, VideoLan, TheCoreMediaPlayer, BSplayer.

any codec/filters(witch are the latest release) can be found in anime-legion.net 's download section, or at the bottom of this page.. http://www.hellninjacommando.com/defilerpak/readme.html

'ffdshow' is a good filter for enhancing low quality encodes, but is not recomended for everything cause of some conflicts it can cause.

there is a bug with one of windows VMR renderer's witch can cause what your describing, so make shur your using 'Overlay' video renderer in witch ever player your using.

also do not ask me why, but with my bro's dell laptop, it pixelated all video also, untill i switched all user acounts to the same desktop resolution... like i said, dont ask me why, but thats what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom