*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Thanks. :p There's 3 other new mods you know, you should check out the Announcements sub-forum more often. ;)

Those are some nice temps mate...try doing some tweaking to get a sub 9 second time!

yeah i really should do that (for both :p)....although i tried for about a half hour and anything over a BCLK of 215 hurts my time...i get about 9.090 when bclk of 216...and cant get it to post with anything past that

What's your RAM set at?

Also, you could do some OS tweaks, unless you have already. ;)

hahaha i had my DRAM voltage at 1.66 and freq at 1272?....i can't remember..been up for around 36 hours hahahaha i'll probably try and break that 9s mark in the next few days, but i need to get some sleep first hahahahah.......

Yeah, all the laughter...you must be delirious. Get some sleep you fool!

I want to see a sub 9 second time tomorrow.

Is that a stable OC or just a quick benchie run? Nice time:D

Seems like that i7 likes Sweden better than Florida :D

I cannot completely verify that it was stable. Got through 10 minutes of prime but the temps were creeping into the high 80's so I shut it down.

When my ram cooler gets here I will post up some more action. Had the ram underclocked a bit in that run.

Asus finally got a new bios for my board unlocking the 21x multi for manual mode.

hahaha i had my DRAM voltage at 1.66 and freq at 1272?....i can't remember..been up for around 36 hours hahahaha i'll probably try and break that 9s mark in the next few days, but i need to get some sleep first hahahahah.......

Awesome that your 4ghz temps are only 5c away from my stock temps. haha

haha alright guys, just broke the 9s barrier (even if not by much) :D

yeah the water cooling is certainly the way to go for some good temps...it really shines in the load temps in my opinion though ^_^....can't wait to see what you can push when your loop comes in zed

haha alright guys, just broke the 9s barrier (even if not by much) :D

yeah the water cooling is certainly the way to go for some good temps...it really shines in the load temps in my opinion though ^_^....can't wait to see what you can push when your loop comes in zed

Welcome to Number 1 my friend...

haha thanks! BCLK of 217 was hard to get going, finally got it with VCORE 1.6 and DRAM voltage of 1.665 (vs 1.66) although i don't think i'll push it much more because of temperature reasons (for both cpu and ram)

Nice. You know, I never did really mess with my DRAM voltage when I was overclocking. I'll have to mess with that next time I get a chance. :p

Back
Top Bottom