Water Cooling - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.

Ill get a quote on the shipping and let you know as well.
And the fans? Higher fans better for this rad? Probably medium i guess.

Awesome.

Ill get a quote on the shipping and let you know as well.
And the fans? Higher fans better for this rad? Probably medium i guess.

I run the Yate Loon SL or Slow's on the MCR rads. They are really optimized for lower speed, but will perform better as the fan speed increases, though this occurs with diminishing returns.

I run the Yate Loon SL or Slow's on the MCR rads. They are really optimized for lower speed, but will perform better as the fan speed increases, though this occurs with diminishing returns.

Alrighty then. Thank you.
EDIT: Last Q's:

- Why is something like a disgusting Thermaltake BigWater so poor at doing what it does? What makes it poor?
- Guy at work boasts about his BigWater, can i assume if its just a cpu loop that temps would be about the same as a TRUE or an S1283 that im sporting now with an i7?

Bump.

Just wondering, if the heatkiller 3.0 is around 4-5c average better than the GTZ, and the heatkiller 3.0 LT is meant to be only 1 degree of cooling performance away, should i just get this then?

HEATKILLER® CPU Rev3.0 1366 LT

$59 USD..... What do you recon?
It will cost me 100 usd (equiv) for an Apogee GTZ with 1366 plate around here....

if i recall the p6t has lga775 mounting holes as well as 1366. i know mine does ^_^ so you wouldn't need the 1366 kit unless you just wanted it

if i recall the p6t has lga775 mounting holes as well as 1366. i know mine does ^_^ so you wouldn't need the 1366 kit unless you just wanted it

Yeah i noticed that, but if im going with the HeatKiller 3.0 LT or even CU then then prices are the same for which ever one.

That and i want to get the 1366 backplate for it for an extra 7 usd....
Its going to cost me $350 AUD and i think that is pretty dang good.

Along with my other unanswered questions above, can someone tell me what temps are likely to be like if ambient/case temp is 27c (80f)?

That would be with the Swiftech 330 tripple 120 rad, i found one at sidewinder computers for $50USD and its only going to cost $50 USD to ship everything (except tubes which i can get here).

well stock for myself on the gtz and mcr320 ambient for me is around 75f and i get idle (stock speeds) of 31-32c and max load of 50c.....@ 4.0ghz idle 35-36c load 60-65c

well stock for myself on the gtz and mcr320 ambient for me is around 75f and i get idle (stock speeds) of 31-32c and max load of 50c.....@ 4.0ghz idle 35-36c load 60-65c

Awesome. I think on a quik-e OC of 3.4GHZ i got 70c load so i cant wait. (I had a higher vcore than i needed though so what do you expect... haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom