Questions on EVGA 750i FTW OC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is looking great.. I got my cpu up to 3.7 Ghz, memory up to 925 Mhz, and gtx295 up to 660 / 1080...

Only thing I don't understand is Vista doesn't report my cpu at 3.7 but at 4.1...

Hey shan I have the same mobo and processor (g0 stepping) and i have the Corsair Dominator ram sticks 1066Mhz 2x2GB.

I have been having a hard time trying to get my overclock beyond 3.2GHz. How did you manage to get it to 3.7Ghz?

Could you post all your overclock settings including voltages please?

It's pretty likely you won't get a response Crazy. This thread is fairly old now. It might be better to create a new thread and we can help you from there.

Darn it lol.. okay.. erm, is it possible for you to notify him about my post on this thread so he can reply at all?

Would appreciate it if you could.

CrazYtâ„¢;1647873 said:
Dude set me up with your settings. I see you are currently running it at 3.8Ghz. What voltage frequency are you using. Post all the details!

Is yours 24hrs prime95 stable?

i didnt do prime i did itb, and it passed. thing is i have a godly chip. aswell as it being lapped. i can give you settings for 3.6 tho, i will have to go back and look at things.

i didnt do prime i did itb, and it passed. thing is i have a godly chip. aswell as it being lapped. i can give you settings for 3.6 tho, i will have to go back and look at things.

Ok cool. If you can't give settings for 3.8 then 3.6 will do, its still better than 3.2.

Cheers mate. Look forward to the setting s soon.

have a look at my 3.9 pic i linked above that will give you a fsb idea. do like 8x multi, 450fsb. bump you nb voltage up as high as it will go yet remain green. put your cpu core at 1.45 run itb if stable then bump it down a notch, repeat that process on the cpu voltage until it is as low as it will go yet remain stable. i forget what the rest is my system is out of comission atm rmaing the mobo due to dead memory controler. but try those settings, if you post me a pic of the voltage section of the bios i can tell you exacly what you should need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom