Need psu help with nvidia geforce 9600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the fast reply, £78 is a bit steep tbh i know psu need to be good but im 15 and i just spent like £700 already and need to watch what i spend, any decent psu's better price? if not ile got for this thanks very much

and also is this 100% compatible with my set up?

1st, what is he specs of your current psu? 9600 doesn't need alot, i ran a biger q6600 system on a 520hx.

So check your Amps before you get a new one.

my current is only a 250w and the seperate 12v rail is only like 14amps.
its a crappy psu, fps group.
any ideas on a psu, think ile got for what the other guy recomended

my current is only a 250w and the seperate 12v rail is only like 14amps.
its a crappy psu, fps group.
any ideas on a psu, think ile got for what the other guy recomended
fortron actually make good psu's and that would probably run your system anyway, but to be safe an upgrade would be worth it, if your concerned about spending that much this would be a great choice to save money.
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/152009
this is a relatively new psu and comes out about just as efficient as the corsair series at a lower price.

fortron actually make good psu's and that would probably run your system anyway, but to be safe an upgrade would be worth it, if your concerned about spending that much this would be a great choice to save money.
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/152009
this is a relatively new psu and comes out about just as efficient as the corsair series at a lower price.

tyvm my man, for now price aside u think the 650w psu is the best out of the lot?
the one you recomned seems good but it doesnt say if it has a seperate 12v rail with what ampage. thanks

Its only a single rail.

Only the hx models are multi-rail.

For your setup, a 650 will be way more than enough.

I my sigs rig, less the 2nd 260 with the 520hx, which is only like 45A

I power the 2 cards with a 700W 58A psu now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom