Case Mod for NZXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing looks awesome! I think this has been asked already, but are you going to use the tubing for wire management? I know it wouldn't be possible for some of those tubes though.

I dunno yet honestly, I do everything off the cuff..whatever feels right, in my gut

radgrill.radiator.install.mnpctech.com9z9sz9e.jpg

Sorry for lack of updates, working on two other customized cases for clients. Need_for_Speed found this photo and sent it to me. It's the interior of a Turtle shell. It would be really cool to implement something like this somewhere into the build.

bio-mech.turtle.exoskeleton.jpg

I never would have guessed that was from a turtle shell, looks pretty cool. Should fit in nicely with the skull and "dark" look of the case. Good luck with it :).

Sorry for lack of updates, working on two other customized cases for clients. Need_for_Speed found this photo and sent it to me. It's the interior of a Turtle shell. It would be really cool to implement something like this somewhere into the build.

make like the top of teh case like a spine. put it under some of the fiber glass stuff you guys use so itl look like its under skin it would look epic.

If i were doing it (which i would have no idea how to do it, just saying) i would make the turtle like a spine like poizen said, but make it start at the top of the front panel, run to the back, curve slowly vertically and all the way down to the bottum.

..........._________
........./
......../
.......|
.......|

Kinda like that, but obviously a better curve

use it at the top like poizen said but make it a carrying handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom