What NVidia Card is Comparable to the Radeon HD 3650?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm not explaining myself fully, but I'm set on using the P35 motherboard. I don't care if the video card works that great in Linux, it's a different OS. As for budget, I really wouldn't want to spend more than $75 on a video card... But I'd still like it to be able to do moderate or casual gaming such as TF2 and other source games when in Windows. Oblivion we can throw out, I don't play it too much.

Why does it matter what brand it is? You should be making your purchase based on performance not brand brand preference. Especially when you're on a tight budget.

I also don't understand why you are set on using the p35 chipset. Its an old chipset.

Pinscher said:
I also don't understand why you are set on using the p35 chipset. Its an old chipset.
And you get more card for the money with ATI right now. But to each his own. The 9600 I linked to before will do you good.

So you're not building a whole new rig? You're just changing the the video card? That makes more sense, but it is still dumb to get a card with the same power as you had before. I don't really understand what is motivating you to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom