Buying new monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shopbot isn't a site that sells parts, it's a site that searches other part sites for the best deal you can get. You search for whatever part you want, and it finds the best deal on the internet for you. I was simply saying that Newegg, directcanada, and NCIX are usually the sites with the best deals, ie. they come up as #1 on your search.

Oh, and I am using the best site for pricematching! :p

Here's an example. Acer X203H - Price Comparison - Canada's Cheapest Prices

Guys, can you tell me whether or not I should get a widescreen monitor? My computer is a multipurpose one, but its main tasks are playing games (Warcraft 3, NBA Live 09, CS:S), watching movies, and doing homework. Would a widescreen monitor suit me? I don't really fiddle with Adobe Photoshop.

Shopbot isn't a site that sells parts, it's a site that searches other part sites for the best deal you can get. You search for whatever part you want, and it finds the best deal on the internet for you. I was simply saying that Newegg, directcanada, and NCIX are usually the sites with the best deals, ie. they come up as #1 on your search.

Doh! guess i should have checked the link out first. My bad
Guys, can you tell me whether or not I should get a widescreen monitor? My computer is a multipurpose one, but its main tasks are playing games (Warcraft 3, NBA Live 09, CS:S), watching movies, and doing homework. Would a widescreen monitor suit me? I don't really fiddle with Adobe Photoshop.

there is no reason not to.

Doh! guess i should have checked the link out first. My bad.
No problem, I'll try and explain things better next time.

One isn't better than the other, it's entirely up to you. Which do you prefer?

Hey guys, I decided I will get the monitor Heifenmeister suggested. However, I noticed newegg's shipping / handling is pretty expensive =/. Two websites I found cheaper were newoemtoner.com and cendirect.com. Are those two websites trustworthy? If not, I will probably just pay the extra $20 and go with newegg.

I know, but I'm asking you guys because I don't know which one is better. If the Acer x203H is better, then I don't mind paying few bucks more.

If you ask me, monitors are all pretty even. I'd go with the one from Futureshop. In fact, that's the one I was thinking of buying (before the Samsung 22" went on sale for less).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom