Career centre???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. But yeh, where'd this pop up from ?

I think you should have the option to be able to see it or not on the website. People that don't want to see it won't want to use it, so i can't see a loss of business from it.

It's visible for everyone and it is not an advertisement. It is a functional career centre and the help desk is 100% working as well. Feel free to check them out. As for the graphics I'm working on that. Those are temporary ;).

It's visible for everyone and it is not an advertisement. It is a functional career centre and the help desk is 100% working as well. Feel free to check them out. As for the graphics I'm working on that. Those are temporary ;).

Okay.
Seems TF are useing TeamViewer.. interesting, i swear i mentioned this like a year ago and it was shot down in about half a second :p

Seems pretty good though, but just Dave and Trotter handling the support ? I can imagine they'll get totally encumbered with calls.

Whats the money used for ? To help trotter out, or to support TF ?

The Career Center used to on the old format forums way back when. It and the Tech-Forums2 vaporware image sat side by side at the top right of the page. Larry has just brought it back.

The Live Help Desk is just me for now. That will change once it gets to going. While it is not just to help me out, I will earn some from what work I do through it. It is in its early stages right now, but we plan on adding more services as we go along. It is an outgrowh that was extremely natural for Tech-Forums in that some people would rather pay someone to do the stuff for them.

TeamViewer was not the first choice, but the other turned out to be a joke. Let's just say they were trying to sell an unfinished product (getting beta testers who paid them to use it... or not use it as it did not work).

Well, my PC's been running slow lately, and i cant be fussed to sort it out - I have over 1TB of folders to sort out. that's tedious. And i have no anti virus/firewall setup either. So i may be paying up sometime in the near future for someone less lazy than me to sort my PC out :p

Now all you need is a commision system, where for every successful referal active TF members refer, we get $2.5 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom