3 new comps

Status
Not open for further replies.
ECS is a definite no no but I think the foxconn is good. They make alot of boards for other companies. They aren't as good as Asus or EVGA or Biostar but when you've got a budget, I think foxconn is a good choice

well i just put out for an order on the i7 build with the radeon card... hopefully this machine will pull thru.
once i get the machine up and running (hopefully i will have it by monday, because thats my day off work) im going to need some help with overclocking it.

also with newegg when they ship their items, when the items arrive they dont leave them at the doorstep if you own an apartment do they? because the last time i used newegg i had it sent to a house and i was there when my parts arrived, but i wasnt home when my monitor arrived and they just left it there, luckily it was in a safe neighborhood.

if anything gets left on my steps it WILL be stolen (last week i accidentally left my phone outside ontop of my car and it was stolen in under an hour)

Depends on who drops it off. Newegg doesn't have anything to do with that. Both UPS and Fedex just leave stuff on the porch where I live, but that's in a good neighborhood. If it is stolen Newegg is really good about things like that and they will resend it.

Depends on who drops it off. Newegg doesn't have anything to do with that. Both UPS and Fedex just leave stuff on the porch where I live, but that's in a good neighborhood. If it is stolen Newegg is really good about things like that and they will resend it.

ya i should have had it sent to my dads house to be safe, because he lives in a good neighborhood. i just seriously hope ups isnt stupid enough to leave it on my front steps, because with out my signature i will be having ups pay for replacing it and not newegg. i would much rather go down to the ups office and pick it up myself, because the office is only about a 3minute drive away from my work.

do you think i can give the offices a call and make sure they have me sign for it instead of just droping it off? cuz ide feel much safer with knowing that they need a signature for the items.

I would call the office before ordering the package to make sure. But since you already ordered i would call first thing in the morning.

will do, and i put rush processing on it, so hopefully it will ship tomorrow so i can get it by friday, if not i should get it on monday. if it were to come on monday ide have no problems at all, but friday both me and my wife will be working. but yall ill have to call the in the morning just to make sure they ask for a signature.

thats weird, nobody here will leave a package for me in Australia unless i have something signed saying where to leave it. If i'm not there they will take it to their warehouse and leave a note for me to re schedule a delivery free of charge. This is probab;y because our population is alot smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom