New pc...help needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres not really a problem, but why? when you can get a board with better chipset cooling which is not so compact offering better heat dissipation for the same price. There no point in getting a m-atx board if your not using a m-atx case, of course i can' tell you what to decide but your better off going with a standard atx. Either way the gene has all the nice features for nice overclocks but i have heard the NB gets really hot. 70c + in tests or something. but these comments seem to be mixed. Could just be incorrect readings from software

of course i can' tell you what to decide but your better off going with a standard atx.

Thanks i would apreciate your opinion about a mobo that will be good for my pc..
i was thinking for Asus P6T Deluxe V2 or Asus P6T SE or Asus P6T...
the 1 one is a litlle axpencive 275 euro the others two 223eur and 200eur
but the thing is that i read in no-greek sites that had some problems with bios etc..especialy v2 and when you dont know a lot like me:eek: you get easily comfused.
i solve the vga delema but now i have a mobo delema :freak:

i know im asking a lot but whats your opinion about these
??????????? & ?????????? : Hardware : Motherboards : s1366 : Foxconn Flaming Blade (1366, DDR3, X58) - Plaisio Computers
OR
??????????? & ?????????? : Hardware : Motherboards : s1366 : DFI Lanparty JR X58-T3H6 (1366, X58, DDR3) - Plaisio Computers
OR
??????????? & ?????????? : Hardware : Motherboards : s1366 : DFI UT X58-T3eH8 (s1366, X58, DDR3) - Plaisio Computers

Another sollution is to buy EVGA X58 Sli 285euros and to not buy a monitor couse my butget is 1600euros..may sounds silly but i have a tv philips tft/lcd 24'' 1 year old and never used..how it seems to you..

ευχαριστω φιλε in greek thanks mate.

The asus v2 will be fine, or even the p6t for that matter, if there is any bios problems there will be updates soon enough. Many people have had the p6t here at this forum and for kmy knowledge haven't had problems.

Yeh the P6T is a good board. Everything about it is great, except the sound - I get buzzzing noises for some reason, but hopefully it will be fixed with a bios or driver update. It may just be my setup because i know others with this board that dont have that problem.

Oh, and yeah you will be able to hook that Philips TV up, however, be aware its not meant to be used as a monitor - the response time on it might not be very good etc.

Thanks guys for all your help and advise, you have been very helpfull.
my final choise was the Asus P6T Deluxe V2 but cost is 10 euros cheaper than evga x 58sli
so from the time a i will buy evga gtx285 i am going for x58sli...same brand...

so this is what i will build
Haf 932
Corsair-850TXEU
I7-920
EVGA X58 Sli
EVGA GTX 285
BenQ E2200HDA 21.5''

I hope i will not have any problems.
when it is complete ill informe you for my impressions.
thanks again.

i would have stayed with the asus p6t v2, but thats your choice.and you dont have to get same brand, it doesnt make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom