I need informations about file system

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_tran

Beta member
I need some textbooks (or something like that) about File Systems Technology, about Compressing File Techs, to solve some problems in my mind now :
1> what is a file ? (It's constructures) And What ways process in a file ?
2> How can i put a password into a file that just open for me only when i type an exactly password ?
3> How a rescue program do when it rescues informations that have just deleted ? How can i make a program like that?
4> About the Compressing File Techs, How can i make a compressed file with *exe tail ?

Please give me the some docs like that , or give me a link to exactly websites have them, for me to get them by myself.
Thanks!

1. no idea
2. you can encrypt files, to decrypt them u need a key
3.it scans the harddive suface for files and puts them back in the filetable, u need good programming skills to make such a program
4.u can make a self-extracting (SFX) archive with WinRaR http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Thank TheMajor. But still have some pros
1>You don't know . I want to have more knowledge about the file structure so that i can program and process in the low-level.
2>encrypt a file that easy than put a password because it just need a key to encrypt.
3>I still dont know anything about this problem, so very happy if someone can show me this knowledge.
4>i want to program by c++, not use any application.

And i have a extended question. How a file with *exe tail work? it's structure?

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom