Thinking about adding a case fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
thsoe delta fans are crazy! 200+cfm

way out of my price range, i think watercooling would almost be as much as a case full of those $35 delta fans ;) (small exaderation)

That is why I am going to replace the exhaust fan also.

How would I control the RPM's? Does it do it automatically or would I have to buy a fan controller?

I'm not sure. I could not find anything in the book about it. It has something called CPU smart fan control but that is just for the cpu.

I am looking at a couple of these:

Delta (FFB1212EH-F00) 120x120x25mm 4000RPM Case Fan New - eBay (item 150322831857 end time May-23-09 13:13:43 PDT)

Would I need to buy a fan controller or is that optional? I guess it would be nice to control the speed of it.

I usually buy all my computer stuff off of newegg but they seem alot higher on fans then every where else I have looked.

You don't NEED a fan controller but it's nice to have one. How much air do you plan on moving? 4000rpm is fast. Search for some Panaflo fans, very reliable fans

You do realize that this thread is kinda riciculas right? I mean, it's a fan, buy one, throw it in there, hook it up, then decided if you want a fan controller.

Aren't we here to help anyways? If you don't like the thread then I think you know what to do......

edit: I'm not trying to be an *** to you, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom