Processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have AMD's in all 4 of my comps... (i have an intel on my laptop cuz thats what it came with)...

once again...

I LOVE AMD!!!!!

Kangaroo said:
Oh God oh God, not another one of these.

Please use the Search button, it actually does something you know :)

PS: AMD's roxxor for gaming :)

Amen!

My opinion: AMD 64 2800+ if you don't have a lot of cash and a 3500+ or FX-53 if you do. I think I heard the FX-55 is coming out soon?

No clue as to when the FX-55 is coming out but with the price of a socket 939 FX-53 at $830 I won't expect it to be cheap anytime within the next 2 years :p

Whatever, that will be like the alltime fastest...well best-performing stock CPU ever if people are smart enough to pair it with a great Mobo!!!

altho im an intel enthusiast i say that the amd's are better for gaming.. dont get me wrong paired with a good mobo, good ram and a decent video card ull get killer perfomance out of an intel too (UNLESS ITS A CELERON! LOL)... just that it wont be as good as an amd :) but theres still nothing wrong with using an intel for gaming.. its not a crime :p lol

:lol:

Yeah those Intels are a major Crime!

But really on the benches the AMD 64 3500+ beat out the high end 3.6 hyper flocker CPUs. Not to mention AMD is the only company that can make 64 bit CPUs for Microsoft.

So when Windows 64 comes out all performance baby!

thanks a lot nubius now everyone thinks im insane :rolleyes: .. by da way.. short post for ur regular standards isnt it? :p haha.. and windows 64 is already out... and i like my intels :( ... except for my current celeron.. it sux ass :) lol

Major gaming - AMD Athlon 64 - bit (gonna use one in my next comp!)

Some gaming/some applications - AMD or Intel

Major applications - Intel Pentium 4 (Y did I get this?!?! I hardly even do applications!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom