help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derfist

In Runtime
i know that i shouldn't b posting this topic here, but i didn't get any replies n not much veiws. so, here goes. since my country doesn't have a website where they sell computer products, i was planning on making 1 like newegg in the future. i'm 17 n i'm doing my GCE 'O' Level this year. after this, i'm going 2 a polytechnic to get a diploma. so, what courses should i take up if i wanna create and manage a website like newegg? thanks 4 d replies.:D

some kind of e-commerce and business management training would be good... I dont know how you want to go about doing this... will you hire people to go the work folder i.e. building the website, maintaning...accountants...etc etc...or would it mainly be you? You would need a wide range of knowledge if you plan to fly mostly solo....some webdesing classes would be good...and some kind of scripting class.

yes because the shiping on newegg is all computerized... the script prints out a small invoive back at their server and then a person packages the requested items and sends em off.. the scripts used in online commerce are very complicated.. i suggest u do what im doing and do a combined degree in computer science and a bcomm

u see, my country, which is s'pore is a small country. so i'll b doing d shiping myself. i haven't decided if i'm gonna b doing solo or with a team. if i could get a partner to do this with me, that would b good. thank guyz. any1 else have any other ideas?

well u have to really ask urselff.. wuts the market for these products in singapore? if there ARE ppl that want to buy these products then go for it.. but ive never been to singapore so i wudnt know.. im surprised tho i heard singapore was a pretty advanced place... surprised they wudnt have some big time computer hardware/software vendors

they don't have any online vendors but they do have many stores n there is a good market for these goods. we only have 2 websites in which u check the prices n the places to buy them from. alright guyz. thanks 4 d help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom