Antec 900 users... Pics? Runnign out of room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
My case is really crammed.. I want to get that Micro Rez for my LCS.. this XSPC Rez/Pump top takes up a lot of room..

I can just about get my side panel on.

oh, and the board in my sig is dead... AGAIN... Don't ask... I'm rather ashamed.. Back to the M4A78 Pro Asus board for a while. I think I'm gonna do an intel build in the future, just for S&G's..

The old board, but still the same crammed case.. I'd like the 1200, but not sure yet. I'm still drulin over the Lian-Li PCX2000 or the ABS Canyon 695.. But the darn price!!! :(
img00271b.jpg

case for water cooling.... TJ07 or HAF932 if your feeling cheap... I figured out a way to fit my XSPC res/ddc in the HDD bay, and a D5 in the drive bay, without breaking a sweat in my HAF.... although I'd love a TJ07...

As for currently... good luck... I saw one guy with a clean loop in a 900 on XS.org but I'm pretty sure he was running a micro res... I had a hard time fitting the wires in my antec900, let alone water cooling...

^ SWEET! I've been looking for a new case, and I've been wanting heat zones now, but not quite a super tower..

I thought that TJ07 was plain, but it has a separate heat zone for the PSU, and it has a good space for my rez/pump! That case is actually kind of impressive, but I'd like the looks of the HAF w it..

I'd like to move my radiators around, but I can't really find somewhere good to put em, besides the side panel.

I know it's been done to the death, but the Thermaltake Armor is suppose to be a good WC case. Hopefully aspire can chime in and give you some suggestions.

^ That looks like it would be just as crammed than my case is now... But it's still a nice lookin case! THanx for the input! :D I've never seen that one before..

I'm really diggin the heat zone cases... No more PSU's on the bottom of the case.. it sucks when you drop screws in there when you're workin on em.. Then it's even more you gotta take appart..

No more PSU's on the bottom of the case.. it sucks when you drop screws in there when you're workin on em.. Then it's even more you gotta take appart..
Flip the PSU and cut a blowhole under it.

if you look on Xtremesytems.org you will see a ton of AWESOME TJ07 builds... I'm building a dual loop HAF932 and I will post pics... twin DDC's with XSPC tops...

When I can afford it, I'll be getting a TJ07 myself... clean cases...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom