HELP! graphics card!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headaches

Beta member
Hello, I was browsing and I found this website and it seemed like a very helpful resource.

Recently I had to reformat and reinstall Windows, and my PC is all messed up now.

Not really that messed up, but I don't know what type of Graphics Card I have and I don't think it's installed. I think I have a built-in(integrated) Graphics Card, because I pulled off the casing and I didn't see a graphics card. I tried using GPUz and it said unknown, and I says unavailable in the Display settings. How could I find out what type of Graphics Card I have??

I need to know what type of Graphics card I have so I can set my resolution settings to 1280x1024 and put my computer on stand-by. I cannot currently do these things, I think it's due to my Graphics card not being installed.

Please any help would be very appreciated, I just want to be able to use my computer again!!

PS: I think I might have an ATI card of some sort, I think I vaguely remember seeing htat before I reformatted! Soryy, I'm a noob!

Could you give us the make and model of your computer (if it is a pre-built)? Or the motherboard make and model (if it's not)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom